Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello Blog World :)

It is finally time for me to get my bootie in gear and get rolling on this blog thing! :) I am very excited to begin my journey here....sharing stories, designs, new items, and anything else I can think up.

I have been so busy lately with life, custom orders, cheer team orders and shows. It is just the beginning of my busy season. I do lots of craft shows in the fall. I love getting out there and meeting all the wonderful customers and their little angels. I get great joy watching the little girls go crazy at my booth over all the pretties....trying to pick out that perfect accessory. They run around the tables and displays just exploding with giggles and laughter, finally finding a paradise all their own after, what seems like an eternity, looking at all the "boring" stuff (so little ones think) that Mommy or Daddy likes throughout the show. LOL!! I just love the smiles, joy, energy, and happiness that fill my little area of a craft show!

"Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them." --Johnson, Lady Bird"

No comments: